Aziri Joins Mission to Accelerate Pace of Digital Transformation for Businesses in Benelux With No-Code Solutions
ZONHOVEN, Belgium, April 12, 2022 – Aziri, the leading Belgium-based no-code systems integrator, today announced that it joined Caspio’s partner program. Caspio, based in Sunnyvale, California, is the pioneer of no-code and the leading platform for building enterprise cloud applications without coding. Aziri can now drive innovation and revolutionize digital experiences at speed and scale using the Caspio platform.
“Joining the Caspio partner program was a logical step in our strategy to offer smart solutions to support our customers in their digital transformation journey,” said Hans Conings, Partner at Aziri. “Caspio’s no- code platform offers the ability to quickly build cloud-based software applications that can be embedded on any web property and easily integrate with existing software solutions without any limitations on users or internal app builders. As such, the Caspio platform is a perfect addition to the suite of low- and no-code solutions that Aziri supports in the Benelux.”
“We welcome Aziri to our growing global ecosystem of software and business consulting firms, system integrators, and value-added resellers,” said Nik Sanghvi, VP, Alliances and Business Development at Caspio. “We are confident that Aziri will accelerate digital transformation for businesses throughout Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg now that they are equipped with Caspio’s market leading no- code platform.”
The Caspio platform enables Aziri to build and scale without limits:
- Unlimited Users: No limits on application users or internal app builders
- Deploy Anywhere: Embed applications on any website, CMS or portal
- Enterprise-Ready: Leverage global cloud infrastructure running on AWS and Microsoft SQL Server
- Industry-Leading Security: Meet strict security, compliance, and regulatory requirements
- Robust Integration Options: Customize, expand, and integrate based on customer needs
- Application Localization: Adapt apps for any language, region, or country
Aziri supports organizations in defining their strategy for innovation, the adoption to ensure
success, and the technology to enable it all. Aziri business consultants guide customers to
optimize or automate their business processes, while the Aziri no-code gurus implement and execute.
As such, Aziri:
- Aligns C-suite, IT, and the business
- Enhances digital literacy
- Fosters ideation and innovation (quick check of feasibility by building a ‘minimal viable product’)
- Responds to increasing demand (from business users or due to market circumstances)
- Accelerates app development (reduce the application backlog) with solutions that run on any device
Aziri’s approach is based on co-creation, speed, and flexibility. To learn more about Aziri, please visit aziri.eu.
Caspio was founded on the simple idea of empowering anyone to build custom web applications without writing a single line of code or procuring any IT infrastructure. The Caspio platform provides unlimited app builders, unlimited app users, an integrated cloud database built on Microsoft SQL Server, and seamless app deployment on any web property — all included as standard features in every plan. Caspio powers business applications for 15,000 customers in 150 countries, ranging from global corporations and government agencies to universities, nonprofits and small businesses. To learn more about Caspio’s leading no-code platform, visit caspio.com.
Lees ook: Welke applicaties bouwen we met no-code platformen?